Who We Are
A dignified life for all women and children
BAWAC supports underprivileged groups on Health, Human Rights, Governance and wealth creation issues using community centered approach and advocacy
BAWAC is guided by three key principles, summarized in Honesty and transparency for all beneficiaries, donors, partners and team BAWAC
- Honesty and transparency for all beneficiaries, donors, partners and team BAWAC
- Community and
- To promote and protect the rights of women and children.
- To help alleviate poverty through self-help programs and projects.
- To engage women in peace-building and conflict resolution..
- To promote Hygiene,Sanitation and Health programs and Entrepreneurship.
BAWAC is managed by a team of devoted employees with a spirit of social cohesion and provision for humanitarian and development work. Coordinated by the founder and executive director, BAIYE FRIDA EBAI, BAWAC in addition to her full time staff hires consultants and volunteers to supplement efforts for specific duration based on need.
GBV/Child Protection Coordinator
BAWAC is a legally registered Non-Government /Non-profit organisation Founded in 2014 and legalized in 2017 with
Registration No. 887/G37/D84/VOL.II/SASC